Monday, April 1, 2024

My requisite Concealed Carry License Renewal 3-hour classroom / range session will be on Friday April 12

The range that I prefer for CCL had an afternoon opening on that date so I hastily signed up for the full package that includes THE SHOOTING RANGE doing all of the dealings on getting my information to the State Police.  That has worked out great for me in the past (twice before) and (IMHO) it is well worth the added expense and the travel time to get there.  Not all shooting ranges offer that service; most of our local ranges can do the required classroom and range time BUT afterwards everyone is on their own in getting everything straight with the state.

Anyhoo, between now and then I gotta get in at least one tuneup practice-session at a local range.  The actual shooting portion of CCL qualification isn't all that difficult but nobody wants to be the suckiest shooter on the line 😉.  

------------
/McB

No comments:

Post a Comment