Friday, April 26, 2024

Federal ammo company FINALLY resumed selling the 205 grain .45 ACP Syntech frangible hollowpoint ammo!

 

It's been unavailable for a couple of years or more.  
My guess is that Federal was refining the manufacturing process during the interim.  
I ordered 6-boxes (300-rounds) and picked them up yesterday. 

------------- 

During its introduction this ammo was only available in 20-round boxes and it was $ pricy $.
 
It was also *very* hard to find.

I managed to score enough of it back then to prove it to be a totally reliable self-defense load for use in my little Colt Defender.  I only had enough rounds left from that initial purchase to keep the Defender fully loaded for home defense along with one full mag as a reload.  

Now I can fully charge the other spare mags and get in a couple of range sessions this summer.



-----------
😎
--------
/McB


No comments:

Post a Comment